I’ve talked a lot about the spiritual warfare side of this experience. I was told to make sure to write down what God has revealed to me so I can look back on it during times I’m feeling weary.
So here is the revelation God has given me:
1. He has allowed other people to feel the baby move on the outside.
2. He gave me two scriptures Hebrews11:1 and Proverbs 3:5
3. He gave me a video of movement I can see from the outside
4. He gave me a journal that I found in our bookcase behind a plethora of books that had Hebrews 11:1 as the referenced verse when everyone was telling me to get a journal.
5. He revealed to me that my great grandmother went through a Cryptic Pregnancy and gave me a picture of her with my grandfather
6. He spoke to me through Robert Morris video called Frequency reminding me I am estrogen dominant so needed to start taking progesterone and what can happen if your hormones aren’t at the right level (which has made a huge difference)
Those are some of the things that I remember right away. Here are some physiological things that have happened that reassure me I’m still pregnant:
1. I have had 2 incidents where I lost total feeling in my legs. I was unable to walk and could only use my arms to support myself.
2. I felt a HUGE drop when I was squatting down to help my dad lift a fridge.
3. I can feel movement on the outside on my hand.
4. Excruciating pain in my lower parts.
Random things that have happened that make sense when looking back:
1. A support group for Cryptic Pregnancies was handed over to me.
2. Whenever I am ready to give up something very profound happens to keep me going. A song, sermon, a friend calls, something happens that speaks to me in such a specific, exact way in which I am feeling.
These are just some of the things that I hold on to that keep me going.
The areas I need revelation/understanding in:
- The length of these Pregnancies
- Getting direct obvious answers to questions, not things I can put my own ideas into.
- Breakthrough, why are there not substantial results?
I want to be a good example for others to come to Christ, but right now I need His help in doing so because I do not feel my life is a good representation of one.
I’m asking God show others what you can do in my life so I can be a testimony, not just a wish or hope.